♥ourstory;ourlove♥
Its one day before attachment starts but I'm already dreading the trip to the airport.. An hour plus's journey can really kill.Anyway, driving is done with and I'm now left with weekly revisions.. Hoping that things will go smoothly in April (: And thanks shux for being such a great host at the steamboat dinner at her place ystd! Ate super much and am stil bloated till today.. I hope that I'll still get to see the bunch of peeps before they head for OIAP ): I'll miss pple like Aud, Rach, Est and Shux a lot.. Side track: Dicky borrowed his mom's car and was nice to drive us home after dinner last night! Thanks a lot! (: I'm inspired to get my licenseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.............................! :_Sometimes I just wanna get out of it. Tired of being involved cus of all the responsibilities.. I'm not free too...
♥yours truly. 1:04 PM