<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7116677?origin\x3dhttp://innocentlovers.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener("load", function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=3400104025354596352&amp;blogName=%E2%9D%A5jasmine&amp;publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&amp;navbarType=BLACK&amp;layoutType=CLASSIC&amp;homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fjasmine-xinjie.blogspot.com%2F&amp;searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fjasmine-xinjie.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" height="30px" width="100%" id="navbar-iframe" title="Blogger Navigation and Search"></iframe> <div></div>


♥ourstory;ourlove♥

Monday, February 02, 2009

I'm inspired.. to travel.

Was hopping around the net today and found pictures of friends heading to places such as Wales & New Zealand. And awwww.. they're really really beautiful. You should have seen the scenes shot in Nz; with the lush greenery, beautiful skies and perfect weather, your heart'll definitely melt upon seeing the breathtaking sceneries.. :)

Speaking of which, there are many countries which impress me and I’m determined to go there someday, sometime. Traveling with friends (via air) seems to be an interesting experience which I’ve never encountered and I’d love to try that one day, prolly this year? Maybe our upcoming trip to China (if its still on) will serve as great opportunity.

So what’s so great about travel, you may ask? Well, it allows us to unwind. It allows us to take a break from the hectic lifestyle. And lastly, it enables us to open our minds to a wider angle and look at things from different perspectives.. (:

If possible, I want to travel with all my darlings, my gfs, and specially, my dearest bf. :D

Let’s plan.. Let’s plan a trip to X country during X period. Heh. ((((:

Enough about travel, I’m happy. :D Cause.......................................................................? (idontknow)


And here’s an interesting fact: we had seven of us squeezed in Mich’s dad’s car on Sat night after Cheryl’s party. Imagine.. 3 guys went in first followed by the 4 of us on top. Zomg we were squashed like sardines! But it was fun! Heh. Mich and her mom shared the front seat and her dad drove. =p I think the car must have weighed TONNES!

Anyway, it’s already the start of Feb. 5 more days till Cheryl darling leaves for Aussie and 25 more days till my dearest BFF leaves for China for 4months. Zomg. Everyone is leaving.. ): I’m so gonna miss the both of them tons!


I wanna sit amongst the lush greenery and pretty flowers and stare at the sky, with you.


♥yours truly. 10:06 PM


the girl

Melody Li
o8o59o
ngee ann polytechnic
tourism&resortmgt
dancer
loved (:


wishes

to be happy always
to travel again
to dance again
for good grades




links

alicia
audrey
belle
belinda
bifen
bridget
charmaine
cherylc
cherylt
clarissa
derek
edna
erin
esther
eunice
felicia
geraldine
grace
huihui
janice
jannassa
jem
jingyi
jinying
junjie
jzeying
liuchin
lynette
mastura
may
meichian
meiyi
mich
mrs lim
NP DanceSport
pamela
pearlie
peh gek
pingting
priscilla
rachel
sabrina
seokhoon
shijiao
shijiao in china
shirley
shuxian
sojini
teohuei
wanling
weilin
xuanfang
yanbing
yihan
yina
yixin&yanshan
yvonne


memories