♥ourstory;ourlove♥
For the past one week, life has revolved around the following. so much so that it feels as though I've lost touch with all my friends:1. Intensive driving from Mon-Sat (although exams are just next week)
2. Daily routine at bf's house to mug together
3. Home for dinner and continue mugging
4. Sleeping early before 12am (since driving's at 8am daily :x)Well well. Its boring I know, but somehow, I'm enjoying it. Call it the new exam routine, ha. Its somehow the first time our exams are scheduled at a later date, which gives us more time and less urgency to get those darn points into our head. Nevertheless, yours truly hopes that everyone's doing well and lets persevere for another 5 more days before freedom steps in. (: Why chiong driving, you may ask? Cus both bf and I've got no time to go for much lessons in March due to attachment, soo.......... we're currenly finishing stage 3 now. (: Learnt a lot, improved too! Parking, slow speed control.. Next on the list are test routes and the mock test during stage 5. Tsk.I can't wait! P.S: I miss my friends and darlings ):(: Even the mugging period doesn't seem as bad with you around.
♥yours truly. 7:05 PM