<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7116677?origin\x3dhttp://innocentlovers.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener("load", function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=3400104025354596352&amp;blogName=%E2%9D%A5jasmine&amp;publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&amp;navbarType=BLACK&amp;layoutType=CLASSIC&amp;homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fjasmine-xinjie.blogspot.com%2F&amp;searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fjasmine-xinjie.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" height="30px" width="100%" id="navbar-iframe" title="Blogger Navigation and Search"></iframe> <div></div>


♥ourstory;ourlove♥

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

I've decided. And I'll stay..

Tell me how to survive for 6months;
Tell me how to live without you;
Tell me how to spend the 19th alone;
Tell me how to spend our 1st year alone;
Tell me how to not see you for 6months;
Tell me how to not receive yr hugs for 6months;
Tell me how to not receive yr kisses for 6 months;

Just tell me how.. And you'll know why I chose this path.

The 7 days in Sept was already bad enough. So what if its a trip for internship? So what if its HK? So what if its where I'm familar with? So what?

All I know is that- you're all that matters. Anyway, being attached to those selected local companies isn't that bad after all. I'm sure we'll be able to make something out of them as long as we work hard.

But now.. Our first choices for IAP are both YWCA.

May the outcome be in the hands of the Lord. (:

Do not blame it on sillyness cus its all in the mind; in the heart; in the soul. You've made a great impact in my life, and you're someone whom I'll never ever want to leave. Not even for a mere 6months (if thats what some guys think)

I love you.


♥yours truly. 12:52 AM


the girl

Melody Li
o8o59o
ngee ann polytechnic
tourism&resortmgt
dancer
loved (:


wishes

to be happy always
to travel again
to dance again
for good grades




links

alicia
audrey
belle
belinda
bifen
bridget
charmaine
cherylc
cherylt
clarissa
derek
edna
erin
esther
eunice
felicia
geraldine
grace
huihui
janice
jannassa
jem
jingyi
jinying
junjie
jzeying
liuchin
lynette
mastura
may
meichian
meiyi
mich
mrs lim
NP DanceSport
pamela
pearlie
peh gek
pingting
priscilla
rachel
sabrina
seokhoon
shijiao
shijiao in china
shirley
shuxian
sojini
teohuei
wanling
weilin
xuanfang
yanbing
yihan
yina
yixin&yanshan
yvonne


memories