
New york;

Final pose!
And on Saturday, my silly boy brought me to enjoy this fab restaurant's dim sum @ Westmall. Yes we were dressed in PINK but the bf didnt want to take a pic. So the end result was:

Shyshy boy.. Aww
DAY 2 
I looked like I'm wearing a Glove?! Haha and stupid CK ))))))))):

Some of us with teacher sharon love (:

It was Terence's 20th birthday, sooo.. HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Thats Iris beside him (:

Formation (incomplete)

With Melvin & Sharon! (:

With SPDS peeps who came down to support (:

:D

Group piccc

She is cute!

After multiple attempts of having a decent shot with her.. we finally succeeded. (Thanks to some extrassssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss =x)

I love my laopo!

Couple couple~ Hehehe

Laopo & BFF with kai

Yayy 9 of us with Teacher Sharon!
It was a great experience to perform in public (: So we can finally take a breakkk from the hectic X'mas practices now! (But the stupid school work still stands)
Bye!