♥ourstory;ourlove♥
1. What is your full name? Li Chung Yun Melody2. Are you single? No.3. What is your favourite number[s]? 5,8,6 4.What is/are your favourite colour? Pink.Blue.Purple5.Least favourite colour[s]? Dirty/dull ones haha6.What are you thinking now? What colour of highlight should I choose later on7. Are you happy with your life right now? Yep!8.What are your favourite subjects in school? Used to be macroecons. Perhaps traveldestinationmgt for now? 9. Do you shop at malls? Definitely! 10.Where do you wish to be right now? At the beach tanningggggggggggg11. What should you be doing now? Anything under the sun since CTs are over hahaa12.Do you have any crush on anyone? Noo13.When was the last time you bought a clothing item? Haha a few months back?14. What was the last thing you drank? Plain water15. Do you hate liars? Do you hate backstabbers? Yea 16. Can you make yourself sneeze? How do I?17. Do you fall for people easily? Nah18. What does your last text msg read? "Hi Melody. This week I'm working aftnn shift 4-8pm" 19. Are you too forgiving? It depends.. haha 20.How many windows are open on your computer? 221.Who was your last call from? Boyf (: 22.What do you do with most of your time? Slack on the net. Shop. Chill out23.Will you & your ex get back again? Don't have one24.Do you sleep with the TV on? I don't watch the telly 25. Which of your close friends live the closest? Shijiao bff! She lives a street away (: 26.Which item could you not live without during the day? BABYYYYY 27. Would you share a drink with a stranger? Nope28.How was your weekend? Spent studying at home29.Do you believe ex[s] can be friends? Yea perhaps after some time.. 30. The last person you quarrelled with? I can't seem to rmb cus it was ages ago31.The way to win your heart? Love me and accept me for who I am. (: 32.What did you do last night? Out to Marina with bf & the Esplanade! 33. Do you have the same name as one of your relatives? Nah34.Are you looking for a boyf/girlf? Not! 35.One song that is meaningful to you? Wo shi ni de tian kong 36.Do you twirl or scoop your spaghetti? Twirl37.Do you drink milk straight from the carton? I pour it into my cereal bowl (:38.How long is your hair? Slightly longer than shoulder length39.Do you like batman? Nope40.Who was the last person who told you that they love you? Bf :D41.When was the last time you sang out loud? Last night before I fell asleep HAHA 42.What did you have for breakfast? Ham and cereal 43.Is your birthday on a holiday? No I guess 44.Can you cook? Maggie Mee & Fry egg yes?45.Where did you get the shirt you are wearing? Hong Kong!46.What was the reason for the last troubles you were in? Hmm..47.Which do you wear more? sweats 0r jeans. Jeans. 48. When is your birthday? o8th May 49. Do you swear alot? Hardly50. What was your first achololic drink? Ehh was it beer or wine? I can't rmb 51.Do you have any regrets? Yep. But they're all pointless for now 52. Who would you like to see now? My gfs and friends (:53.Have the cops ever come to your house? Nope.54. Are you a social or anti-social person? Sociall55.Who are your best friends? Are you still friends with them? Yes friend forever (:56. Ever been in love? Currently in love.. 57. Ever had braces? Nope. 58. What do you wear to bed? My pyjamas haa 59.Who was the last person who disappointed you? Hmm60. Do you trust people? It depends. 61. Who was the first person you talk to today? Bf (: 62. Who was the first person who text you today? Bf. ((: 63. What was the first thing you did today? Drank water64.Ten people to tag: Nah.. Do if you wish to (:
♥yours truly. 12:01 PM