♥ourstory;ourlove♥
Dear diary,and to my dearest Daddy,Please, please bless that the my lil boy will have his wallet returned asap. It's human nature that we're careless at times, but I don't think its fair to take smthg precious away for no reason; even if its meant to be a lesson learnt.. It meant a lot to him, and I'm hoping that some kind soul had brought it to the security at Bl & that he'll receive a phone call tmr. I'll look down on whomever if he/she decides to steal it. Where's your integrity? I'll be praying. And hopefully, everything will be fine tmr. God bless (:
~
The feeling of helplessness,Of not being able to make yrself useful in times of this,
Can never be described.I wanted so much to help you find it back,I hoped for the staff at the counter to agree to do a check,Yet..
Anyw, being there for you was the least I can do.
I hope I made you feel less lost,
And a lil more comforted,
Though the feeling was alr bad enough;
Sorry for the argues,
Sorry for being so stubbon,Sorry for being ignorant of yr feelings,I just wanted the best for you.Cos` I love you too much to hurt you. (:Loves (:
Thank you Jieli for being there for me! (: Loveya!
♥yours truly. 1:32 AM