♥ourstory;ourlove♥
Sometimes, I can't help but doubt my definition of passion. How could something which was once so strong turn to almost nothing in such a short period of time? Okay, maybe 3months isn't that short but its too short a timespan to let the passion die down. So yea, I haven't been dancing since Nationals ended, and dancing equates to putting in 100% effort in doing each and every move and grooving to the beat with that ardent love burning within you. Seriously, I don't know what's wrong. Tell me that its bcus Nationals are still a few mths away. Tell me that its bcus the partner's overseas. Tell me that its bcus of sheer laziness that all this is happening.. and that it's not because of declining passion.I don't want everything to go to a waste.. I can't afford to. But the amt of effort I placed in dancing the Samba on Tues was really disappointing. I could feel it, yet I couldnt execute what's required.. I admit that like always, Sharon made the lesson tougher than ever given her high expectations in terms of techniques but that doesn't provide a reason for lousy dancing. Oh mel, please reflect upon things.. I miss the feeling of being deeply engaged in dance. I miss the feeling of training like never before for Dance Nationals. I miss... the old me.& i miss you too my boy. (: cus you know that you'll never be replaced. loves!
♥yours truly. 10:55 PM