<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7116677?origin\x3dhttp://innocentlovers.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener("load", function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=3400104025354596352&amp;blogName=%E2%9D%A5jasmine&amp;publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&amp;navbarType=BLACK&amp;layoutType=CLASSIC&amp;homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fjasmine-xinjie.blogspot.com%2F&amp;searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fjasmine-xinjie.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" height="30px" width="100%" id="navbar-iframe" title="Blogger Navigation and Search"></iframe> <div></div>


♥ourstory;ourlove♥

Friday, September 19, 2008

Warning: WORDS HEAVY!

So SPM Presentation's finally over and done with and I guess it went pretty well. Let's just focus on the remainder of the project which includes the video and 15Oct itself. And yeah, Mrs Lim has this super high expectation on the the entire cohort after listening to our presentations; said that she's expecting the event to be a blast and that both the participants & the industry partners shld be WOWed. Its super stressful when she has such high expectations cus then she'll want the event to be superb.

Spent a great deal of time with the rest discussing abt some serious stuffs after SPM and oh boy, we had a hard time. And somehow, the topic was switched to Supernatural ability and it went on for quite some time before we left for Hg mall. Slacked, had a sandwich at Cartel and we finally had some time of our own tog before I accompanied them to Clarke Quay to wait for the rest.

Homed.

To my silly silly boy: I'm glad you're FINALLY feeling better after so many days. Pleasssssssse take care of yrself, drink tons of water and have enough rest okay! Tmr's another long day for us &I can't wait to see you againnnnn! I hope you didn't electrify the eyes of passer-bys at Raffles City tonight! You're a known aunty killer given yr beautiful eyes can. Hahaha (((((((((:

Anyway, I was blog hopping a while ago and came across this entry which I deem is very worth reading. If you find it wordy, too bad.

http://shristine.livejournal.com/8810.html#cutid1

And here's an extract which I find ultra meaningful:

"Loving someone has great benefits. There is admiration, learning, attraction and something which, for the want of a better word, we call happiness. In loving someone, we become inspired to better ourselves in every way. We learn the truth worthlessness of material things. We celebrate being human. Loving is good for the soul.

Loving someone is therefore very important, and it is also important to choose the right person. Despite popular culture, love doesn’t happen by chance, at first sight, across a crowded dance floor. It grows slowly, sinking roots first before branching and blossoming. It is not a silly weed, but a mighty tree that weathers every storm.

You will find, that when you have someone to love, that the face is less important than the brain, and the body is less important than the heart.You will also find that it is no great tragedy if your love is not reciprocated. You are not doing it to be loved back. Its value is to inspire you.

Finally, you will find that there is no half-measure when it comes to loving someone. You either don’t, or you do with every cell in your body, completely and utterly, without reservation or apology. It consumes you, and you are reborn, all the better for it."

So true.. isn't it?

Before I forget, I caught Sex and the City on the plane home last Saturday. Not that fabulous I'd say, but it's worth a catch. Spells a lot about friendship and love(:

This was taken from boy's room ystd evening (: No wonder he says the view's magnificant during sunset. It's just lovely!

And before I end, here's another poem by baby, specially written for our 3rd mth (:

My Dear

Others ask me how I feel
It just seems like a fairytale
Lost for words when I found her
Wanting to love her forever

Bus rides would always be the same
Until the day that she came
Regardless the darkness of the night
It will be brightened by her light

Waiting for her all my life
Just to make her be my wife
Able to hold her in my arms
Keeping her safe from any harm

I would touch her with my kiss
Just to show her that she's missed
Every time I look into her eyes
I just couldn't say goodbye

Thank you for appearing at this time
Just to let me know that you're mine
You're the reason for my smile
And why I'll go the extra mile

I LOVE YOU!(:

Now you understand why Lit is a useful subject? Haha



♥yours truly. 8:53 PM


the girl

Melody Li
o8o59o
ngee ann polytechnic
tourism&resortmgt
dancer
loved (:


wishes

to be happy always
to travel again
to dance again
for good grades




links

alicia
audrey
belle
belinda
bifen
bridget
charmaine
cherylc
cherylt
clarissa
derek
edna
erin
esther
eunice
felicia
geraldine
grace
huihui
janice
jannassa
jem
jingyi
jinying
junjie
jzeying
liuchin
lynette
mastura
may
meichian
meiyi
mich
mrs lim
NP DanceSport
pamela
pearlie
peh gek
pingting
priscilla
rachel
sabrina
seokhoon
shijiao
shijiao in china
shirley
shuxian
sojini
teohuei
wanling
weilin
xuanfang
yanbing
yihan
yina
yixin&yanshan
yvonne


memories