<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7116677?origin\x3dhttp://innocentlovers.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener("load", function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=3400104025354596352&amp;blogName=%E2%9D%A5jasmine&amp;publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&amp;navbarType=BLACK&amp;layoutType=CLASSIC&amp;homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fjasmine-xinjie.blogspot.com%2F&amp;searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fjasmine-xinjie.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" height="30px" width="100%" id="navbar-iframe" title="Blogger Navigation and Search"></iframe> <div></div>


♥ourstory;ourlove♥

Wednesday, August 27, 2008

We finally danced after 2 weeks and the feeling was great! Though practice was only on Samba since the rest of the CDs went missing, I loved it. Lesson was fab too, considering the amt of techniques we were taught. It was no doubt tiring but the feeling of dancing once again's just.. wonderful! Sad to say, Tin's returning to Vietnam tmr till mid oct so we'll only resume p.lessons then. And no, I won't slacken. I shall cont to prac like how I did before. (: Go mel!

So Comex fair's starting tmr and it'll last for 4 days. This means that we'll work like mad till Sunday and I'm hoping to earn an amount from this cus I need to save up for dance in Oct. ): And bcus of the job, I won't be able to spend Sat with baby. I feel so guilty. It's his big day yet.. but anyw, I'm glad you loved the present my dear. It's really nothing much even though slping hours were sacrificed. After all, doing anything for the one you love is always worth it, even if it means sleeping less. And hey hey you you, I'm not the only one who's sweet okay! Who's the one who always surprises me out of a sudden and does things to make me feel deeply touched? Who spent a bomb on 命中注定我爱你 so that I won't be bored over the hols?

I've alrdy said all my thoughts & feelings in the gift.. but I just wanna repeat myself that I thank God for you. Thank you for everything and for being the world's greatest bf. You're more than I can ever ask for, and I'll always love you! Tons of love!

On a side note, Mom&Dad are finally back and yes, they brought back loads of stuff! Shuxxx, I'm lazy to blog abt the gifts though. Hehehe. =p

Finally, here's a pretty old song and which we happened to chance upon during our k-session a few days ago.. And oh boy, the lyrics are super meaningful. Specially dedicated to Teo.Kah.Eng aka my love. (:

NOTHING'S GONNA CHANGE MY LOVE FOR YOU (Westlife)

If I had to live my life without you near me

The days would all be empty
The nights would seem so long
With you I see forever oh so clearly
I might have been in love before
But it never felt this strong

Our dreams are young
And we both know they'll take us
Where we want to go

(Chorus 1)
Hold me now
Touch me now
I don't want to live without you

(Chorus 2)
Nothing's gonna change my love for you
You ought know by now how much I love you
One thing you can be sure of
I'll never ask for more than your love

(Chorus 3)
Nothing's gonna change my love for you
You ought know by now how much I love you
The world may change my whole life through
But nothing's gonna change my love for you

If the road ahead is not so easy,
Our love will lead the way for us
Like a guiding star
I'll be there for you if you should need me
You don't have to change a thing
I love you just the way you are
So come with me and share the view
I'll help you see forever too

(Repeat Chorus 1)
(Repeat Chorus 2)
(Repeat Chorus 3)
(Repeat Chorus 2) (2X)
(Repeat Chorus 3)
(Repeat Chorus 2)


Tag replies:
To mas: Heheh. Had so much fun with you guys la! Lets meet up again soon (: xoxo!

To RENEE: My dear! You're so lucky to have Bryan too. (: And yup, relinked!
To Wqing: Heyhey! Yep purposely put diff colours de. heh (:
To Pamperr: Huggie pampers! Thank you! :D Pls find my mei fu soon k. I wantttttttt :DD
To Wanling: Hey girl!
To Shirley: HELO MISS BIANTAI! I miss you tons! Have fun @ NRA camp k! Meet up soon!


♥yours truly. 11:18 PM


the girl

Melody Li
o8o59o
ngee ann polytechnic
tourism&resortmgt
dancer
loved (:


wishes

to be happy always
to travel again
to dance again
for good grades




links

alicia
audrey
belle
belinda
bifen
bridget
charmaine
cherylc
cherylt
clarissa
derek
edna
erin
esther
eunice
felicia
geraldine
grace
huihui
janice
jannassa
jem
jingyi
jinying
junjie
jzeying
liuchin
lynette
mastura
may
meichian
meiyi
mich
mrs lim
NP DanceSport
pamela
pearlie
peh gek
pingting
priscilla
rachel
sabrina
seokhoon
shijiao
shijiao in china
shirley
shuxian
sojini
teohuei
wanling
weilin
xuanfang
yanbing
yihan
yina
yixin&yanshan
yvonne


memories