It's been two years.. Two years since she left us and since the tragic happened. Well, some may argue that life and death are part and parcel of life since everyone has to leave us someday, sometime. It's just how we deal the the after-effect I suppose. I'll never forget her effort in bringing me up. I'll never forget the hardwork she put in to teach me Hakka and inculcate moral values in me. I'll never forget those times she spoke up for me when my dad wanted to hit me with the cane; I'll never forget her kindness..Seeing her with all those pipes around her body and sensing her shallow breathing, accompanied by the boney look upon being attacked by the numerous disease really made my heart swell.. I literally broke down when I saw her back in HK- the only one-day-zero-night trip I made till date because the hospital claimed that her last hours were arriving.. It turned out to be a 'false alarm' kinda thingy and she managed to pull through till July 18th. The immediate effect wasn't that bad; rather it was the afterall effect which hurted quite an amt. And till today, I'm still remorseful that I didn't return to hk for the wake all thanks to my selfishness. Sometimes, seeing kids enjoying the company of their grandparents makes me feel so envious.. And the regret goes deeper when I know that I didn't know how to cherish her in the past.. Now that she's gone, there's no way in which I'm able to make things up or express my gratitude to her. I wanna tell her that I appreciate everything that she's done.I wanna tell her that I'm sorry for all the attitude I've displayed.I wanna tell her that she's been the world's greatest grandma.I wanna tell her that..I love her.So you see, it's just the nature of us human beings- not cherishing things till we lose them and by the time we realise it, its already too late. Therefore, appreciate everything's happening right now and learn to cherish. Never think that you have forever to let someone know you love them, for that day may never come.. And today, I'd like to say:Thank you for being a part of my life, whether you were a reason, a season or a lifetime. (: I love you! -to mom&dad(:
-to you(:
-to my gfs(:
-to my dance darlings(:
-to NPDS(:
-to my classmates/coursmates(:
-to my pj friends(:
-to my sec.sch buddies(:
-to my pri.sch mates(:
and everyone who've walked into my life..
-You'll always be a part of me. I'm part of you and definitely-
Anyw, it's once again Friday. In abt 3 wks time, the project nightmare's gonna be all over.. Hang in there everyone!
We're going Clark Quay again tmr night.
-faints-
always be my baby :)
Labels: 180706
♥yours truly. 2:15 PM