<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7116677?origin\x3dhttp://innocentlovers.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener("load", function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=3400104025354596352&amp;blogName=%E2%9D%A5jasmine&amp;publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&amp;navbarType=BLACK&amp;layoutType=CLASSIC&amp;homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fjasmine-xinjie.blogspot.com%2F&amp;searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fjasmine-xinjie.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" height="30px" width="100%" id="navbar-iframe" title="Blogger Navigation and Search"></iframe> <div></div>


♥ourstory;ourlove♥

Saturday, June 21, 2008

Topic of the day: Overdancing creates adverse effects; according to my experience that is. I guess we've been prac too much that the muscles start going haywire and it's also a signal for breaks.

Today's prac was really bad. Maybe the technical part was still acceptable but the execution of the routines was lousy. What on earth happened to my spins in cha which I've been doing rather smoothly for the past sessions? For some reason, the sharpness and smoothness were both absent and no matter how hard I tried, I just couldn't land steadily. And seriously, the feeling was horrible and perhaps a lil helpless too.

God. It's one darn week to Dance Nationals and here we see such negative symptoms. Wts

May tmr's final lesson before comp help boost our energy level and other misc areas up to get us prep for 28th June! (: Way to go NPDS! ((:

So yea, we went for this SPI thingy organized by Ley's I&E Group. Visited the famous OCH & army barracks, not forgetting the Baby Dumping Ground at CCK. Though boring, it was an experience gained. But here's a note: I'll never frequent such places again; they send chills down my spine. :x Speaking of I&E, I'm starting to wonder what the CCF really thinks abt our proposal. Please please pretty please, our event has got to work out. I just want to pass this frigging module. Argh-


Time to sleep. Goodnight darlings! (:

when you hold me in your arms;


♥yours truly. 12:47 AM


the girl

Melody Li
o8o59o
ngee ann polytechnic
tourism&resortmgt
dancer
loved (:


wishes

to be happy always
to travel again
to dance again
for good grades




links

alicia
audrey
belle
belinda
bifen
bridget
charmaine
cherylc
cherylt
clarissa
derek
edna
erin
esther
eunice
felicia
geraldine
grace
huihui
janice
jannassa
jem
jingyi
jinying
junjie
jzeying
liuchin
lynette
mastura
may
meichian
meiyi
mich
mrs lim
NP DanceSport
pamela
pearlie
peh gek
pingting
priscilla
rachel
sabrina
seokhoon
shijiao
shijiao in china
shirley
shuxian
sojini
teohuei
wanling
weilin
xuanfang
yanbing
yihan
yina
yixin&yanshan
yvonne


memories