<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7116677?origin\x3dhttp://innocentlovers.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener("load", function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=3400104025354596352&amp;blogName=%E2%9D%A5jasmine&amp;publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&amp;navbarType=BLACK&amp;layoutType=CLASSIC&amp;homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fjasmine-xinjie.blogspot.com%2F&amp;searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fjasmine-xinjie.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" height="30px" width="100%" id="navbar-iframe" title="Blogger Navigation and Search"></iframe> <div></div>


♥ourstory;ourlove♥

Monday, June 09, 2008

Disappointed.

Things weren't supposed to be the way they were- what were technique classes for if they aren't executed in the actual routine itself? I dunno where all that hip action went too.

I dunno where the supposed-sharpness flew to. I dunno where the light & shade floated. I dunno what quality of dance I'm producing, esp the Rumba.

Yes, it's the slowest, most sensual and a very romantic dance yet hardest among the 3 dances we've learnt so far. But this doesn't provide a reason as to why it isn't executed properly.. Even though it was briefly brushed up 2 weeks ago, I knew our Rumba still looked eewy and a lot of effort has to be placed in order for it to look competitive.

Let's do it, partner. (: We CAN and we WILL improve on these pts! We WILL add light&shade in both our dances and I think singing, in terms of dance, helps. So maybe I'll haveta start the chip, chip & a chipchipchipchip or 2,3,4...1 soon. Melvin taught us how to sing and it was kinda interesting. Heh.

So anyw, The Chronicles of Narnia- Prince Caspian's recommended although the front part din tie in very nicely with Part I. And zomg I agree with you PingTingg- Skandar Keynes IS awesomely cute! (:

-melts-

Alright. It's almost 2 and I should head to bed. Tmr's the start of dancecamp. (: Till Friday!

&baby, letsmakethislastforever.(:
-o8o6o8-


♥yours truly. 1:40 AM


the girl

Melody Li
o8o59o
ngee ann polytechnic
tourism&resortmgt
dancer
loved (:


wishes

to be happy always
to travel again
to dance again
for good grades




links

alicia
audrey
belle
belinda
bifen
bridget
charmaine
cherylc
cherylt
clarissa
derek
edna
erin
esther
eunice
felicia
geraldine
grace
huihui
janice
jannassa
jem
jingyi
jinying
junjie
jzeying
liuchin
lynette
mastura
may
meichian
meiyi
mich
mrs lim
NP DanceSport
pamela
pearlie
peh gek
pingting
priscilla
rachel
sabrina
seokhoon
shijiao
shijiao in china
shirley
shuxian
sojini
teohuei
wanling
weilin
xuanfang
yanbing
yihan
yina
yixin&yanshan
yvonne


memories