Words from the doc can really be freaky at times. I just hope that everything's alright. :)
Then again, 24hours 7days a week is seriously insufficient. Sometimes, I wish that the week can be extended to 10days or so with an equal no. of weekdays and weekends. There's really no time for school work and I gotta start getting myself focused and on track asap. I mean it.
What's more? CT's in abt 3wks time when I'm still uber new to this sem's modules. Freak!
Then comes dance. Camp's in a months time and we're left with roughly 6 weeks NTU Nationals. And minus the time spent for studying for CT & the CT week, as well as the week where M&S are heading to Blackpool, we actually have only a month left. My Cha is yet to be 100% polished, not to mention even 1% for Rumba. ): Omggg.
Time is lacking like it never did. Oh god. Help. Year 2 stinks!
Alright folks, here comes some pics which I've owed ya. Speaking abt them, we went for this Freshmen Dance Party last night at the C.ctre. Expected a lil more but it turned out to be pretty boring.. I'm also shocked by how great a clubber Ali and Cheryl are! Hehh. I wanna learnnnnnnnnnnnnnn.
Enjoy and goodnight! :]

Thanks alot for the wonderful surprise & gifts! I love you girls :D

Small grp photo before party;

Mich darlin! (:

cheryl sweetie, ali gf, me. ken's head got cut off ):

faved!

& finally a decent photo

My baby/gf/bf/darlinn alicia! :D
This costs only $18!
HAPPY MOTHERS DAY TO ALL MOMMIES! :D
and I LOVE YOU mommy!
Have a lil faith! :)
♥yours truly. 12:58 AM