
So here I am blogging while I wait patiently for that darn video to load. Something's very wrong with the server cus it's been lagging like crazy in tudou.com, so much so that I'm unable to watch thesnowqueen smoothly. And to think that I'm only at episode 7 makes things worse cus there's 9 more episodes to go. How on earth am I gonna complete the serial by Monday?! :/ Oh how I wish I had the dvd!
Not only that, tudou's a pain when the episodes don't come in complete sets. One moment you see 7-1, but where the heck's 7-2? This is so friggin sickening for goodness sakee. I wanna watch the complete drama pls.
Freak. Things are getting on my nerves. Disgusting piece of shyttttt.
On a side note, Sung Yu-ri is soo prettaye! (: And I just realised that she starred in First love of a Royal Prince too. How sweet. And Hyun Bin's being extremely admirable here.. gosh.
당신은 나의 이상적인 신랑감일 것인가?
♥yours truly. 9:55 PM