
the most visible highlighted pic by far. Ha.

BFF's highlight

MINE. [p.s: only this part's pretty visible:/]
.JPG)
camwhoring in the fitting room with my new dress (: im loving it!
Melmel has been a really really bad girl this holiday because she's practically neglected most of her
schoolwork. And, she feels so so guilty when she think of all the work which is piling day by day, waiting to be done.
But she simply can't help it. Everyone has 24hours a day & 7days a week but
time is just
scarce. And when she thinks of that 3.5, it seems so far and unattainable. At least hopes were a lil higher last sem when she was on track but what can you say when most of the attention is diverted?
I think I need to attend some time management course and hopefully inherit skills which will keep me awake later in the night so as to complete things on time. Oh boy, the thought of projects just drive me nuts. It's indeed great that the deadline for hom/fabm IA has been extended by 3 days but I guess we still gotta stay till pretty late everyday when sch resumes.
-yells.
Alright. Enough of my rantings; I'm currently robbed cos I spent a
bomb today within that few hours in town. Initial plan was to do
x'mas shopping but we ended up spending a considerable amt on ourselves too. Oh well, that's me, one who doesn't spend a lot on normal days but flashes the card in times of shopping sprees. Scary uh. Can someone confiscate my nets card, pretty pls?
I promise that I'll curb myself from spending unnecessarily from tmr onwards though it's the X'mas season.
&It's
5days to Dance Nationals! Let's put our best for this final lap NPDS! :D
♥yours truly. 11:38 PM