When your mood goes haywire, nothing seems to go well, nothing at all. Had a long day from 9-7 and I'm almost close to lying on my dearest bed now even though we had 4 hours of break in between. By the time we went for miec make-up lecture, everyone was on the verge of dozing off and I failed badly in concentrating. Try asking me what elasticity is and I'll reply you with ' responsiveness' cus that's the only thing I rmb/understand. Well done mel ((: So yesterday's dance class wasn't that great. The lesson was more of a disappointment cos some unknown thing caused me to lose concentration and as a result, I made numerous mistakes and had to constantly be reminded of sharpness. Seriously speaking, I hadn't felt that way in dance before.. The mind seemed to had drifted away to a faraway land; leaving the soul in the real world. ):On a more serious note, it's kinda annoying for one to speak about others on a 3rd person's taggie even though the anonymous may/may not be of a certain status. Afterall, the latter's of some standard and it wouldn't be nice if others see such comments. Keep it to yourself should you disapprove or are doubtful about certain areas cus there isn't a need to announce it to the whole world, and please understand that they're pple whom we truly support and look up to. Anyway, we've started selling our competition tickets so please place your orders if you're free and would like to watching our Nationals @ NP's convention centre on Dec29th, 11am-11pm.( inclusive of 2 buffet meals, competition, performance & post x'mas + pre ny celebrations at night) Tickets at $20 for students and $30 for adults. (: Please tag me if you wish to order them, many thanks!Mom's flying off to HK in 9 hours time and though its only 10 days, I'm sure gonna miss her.. Hopefully she'll enjoy her visit and return safely with the correct items on the shopping list. LOVE YOU MOMMY! :DLabels: Should this be a moody week for you, shug things out cus tmr will be a better day
♥yours truly. 8:58 PM