Teachers Melvin & Sharon. Aren't they lovely? :)Maybe its just me. Just maybe.
Mood's been as if someone had stepped on my tail today and I've absolutely no idea why. Tell me about it. Perhaps its just the usual moodswings that girls get. I don't know.
I need to dance like how I do every Tues, thurs, sat & sun. To relax. To let go of everything. And to engage in something that I really love. Ystd's prac was great cus we trained and I mean it. We did warmups, which kinda reminded me of those dance classes back in secsch and also earnt a bit of formation which was lovely! (: Samba's friggin cool.
So it will be nice if this 18 hours past in a flash and I'll be in S&G and somehow or rather as you can see, speaking abt dance just brightens up my mood. Heh.
Speaking of dance, Hiphop's gonna be my s&w and the good news is that most of us trm girls are in it! (: Though I'll gladly wanna do yoga. Nvm ((:
Alright I'm off. Nites!
Labels: There comes a point when you realise how much that special someone means and how big a difference he'll make.
♥yours truly. 12:20 AM