
Procrastination kills, not literally but from my point of view that is. Imagine facing the darn lappie for ten pathetic hours and one's still unable to complete all assignments. How efficient is that?
I feel so.. useless. lost. lazy. hopeless. dumb. whatever. Had plans to change my studying habits since they've rather inefficient but it seems close to impossible now, judging from the extent to which I get distracted. I just don't see the glimmer of hope/light which once appeared in life. It might have been distant but at least noticeable.
I seriously need to change and I'm praying that I'll 'wake up' asap cus its alr the 3rd week of sem 2 and I'm still not alert. Today's bstats lecture was a disaster due to the amount of content and the complex/alien formulae. Bless me! (:
So anyway, Friday was the first S&W Hip-hop lesson with Justice and unlike others, I didn't enjoy it that much. No doubt was it fun since he cracked a lot of jokes, but perhaps the interest/excitement just isn't there no matter how hard you try/force it. Kinda similar to my attitude when I first came to NP reluctantly from PJ. The cannot-be-bothered-attitude. ):
andiknowitsucks.
Dined with Grace darling, Rich, Ryan, Jem, Darren & Jin Hoe at PS in the evening and after that was Rich's treat to TCC. Had loads of fun cus we kept camwhoring and thanks for the treat, Mr Rich.! I'm lazy to upload the photos though so please head to Grace's blog if you wanna take a look at the shots. (:
Alright. I gotta run cus tutorials are yellingggg at me alr. To those who're in the midst of Os and As, persevere on and continue to give your very best! :D They'll be over in no time. ((: Loves!
P/S: NPDS is currently having a booth at the atrium everyday from 11-4pm, so please feel free to drop by should you have any enquiries or are interested in getting tickets for the upcoming NP open on Dec 29th. Many thanks! :DD
Labels: I have APPPPPPP. :x
♥yours truly. 6:15 PM