♥ourstory;ourlove♥
Sometimes, I really wish that words speak louder than actions or that human beings can actually think twice before acting upon things, cus regret is detrimental. Be it in one form or another, I believe that all of us have experienced this inevitable feeling; the only difference is the extent of it that we experience and how frequent it occurs.
We always say that we have a million of regrets but how true is that? For me, there's a series of events in which I've acted upon too rashly, thus causing this feeling to arise. Decipher in between the lines.
At times I love you
At times I don't
I never knew the reason
But tis' just that season
I was lovestruck;
By your million assurances.
I was dumbfounded;
By your thousand misses.
But by and by,
My heart gave hints;
That afterall, perhaps you aren't mine.
And thereafter, I kissed a last goodbye
HAHA whatever. I was just crapping my head out in the above three stanzas. If you ask me to take the Lit paper now, I'll fail. Oh how I miss our Lit lessons with Mrs Sunil in those upper sec days.. To me, Literature is really a very interesting subject cus it appreciates life through the creative use of words in poems, proses and plays. What's more is that there's alway this hidden meanings which the audience will have to decipher from the respective texts. Ambiguity yeah?
Moving on to smthg very random, the lower part of a tree's tree bark opposite my block got torn out for some reason yesterday and amazingly, there seems to be a shape of two monkeys carved on the tree after that. So from ystd night, peeps kept dropping by to take a look at this weird phenomenon cus many believed that it's some monkey God or smthg. I didn't walk over to take a look though cus I was working the whole day.. I'm just puzzled why Singaporeans can be as curious/kapo as ___ to crowd around those trees even at this unearthly hour of 1.37am. There's still a huge crowd when I came back from work 2hours ago and they were taking pics, stopping their cars by the road and going over to look at it. Dad says that its prolly gonna be on the papers tmr since its rather 'big'. Ha.
And btw, I dreamt of results day last night.! How freaky can it be when the big day is just tmr at 9am? Well I didn't exactly dream of my exact grades or GPA but its still about results. I'm soo anxious and scared for tmr cus afterall, its our first set of results in poly and its of utmost importance too. Bless me! (: There's also TRM camp briefing at 2pm tmr, which means that I'll finally get to meet my dearest class and most of all, my darlings whom I've not seen for 3weeks! I can't wait! :D
Work wise, I'm being trained to be the cashier for the 3rd day and later on, it's 4hours of cashier again. Argh. Stressstress. It's true that as the cashier, one doesn't have to walk around that much but when money is concerned, it's always a sensitive issue. What's more is that one's got to learn how to make desserts and all. I'm supposed to copy few pages of long recipes but I'm jus too lazy to do so. Someone help me pleaseeeeeeeeeeee. I wana quit but my colleages ask me to stay on. Darn..
Anyways, there's self pract tonight! I need to polish up my cha routineeeeeee, prac rumba and get jive right and going. My jive's horrible!
Till then! :D Ciao & Tata.!
♥yours truly. 12:57 AM