It's great to know that after countless sleepless nights and burning days of midnight oil, my efforts are finally paid off. (: I don't know if this is correct but I experienced a sense of deja vu this morning when I received the results.
I finally know that it's definitely worth it to sacrifice that little bit in order to achieve your goals. Afterall, the path to success is never easy and along the way, there're bound to be setbacks and failures. Sometimes, you just gotta take a step back and think before heading back to achieve your goals. It helps. :) So never be discouraged by these occurances. Instead, grow to be more motivated to do better the next time round. Afterall, we're all born with the same features and have a very impt organ called the brain. Perhaps it's true that some are born to be a lil more intelligent than the rest but that doesn't mean success only belongs to them. We just put in that extra lil effort to get things into our head and that's it. I know its easier said than done but the truth is, yes it can! Believe in yourself and success will eventually be yours! :D
I hope that cheers you up a bit loveloves ((:
Anyway, there was trm camp briefing in school today and we got to know our group mates and all. As usual, bonding sessions were relatively boring but the best part was that I got to see my dearest classmates after three weeks! I'm soo glad to see you darlingssssss! Loves! Went to vivo with char & audwee sweethearts and we shopped. Aud spent quite a bit and I bought a blue top; something which I've wanted since i-dont-know-when. It's rather plain though but I like the colour. Hehh. Lovelove went off earlier and Aud & I dined at Pastamania. Here are some photos! (:

The bark which attracted countless crowds to street 42 since Tuesday.

Blurred but lovely (:

We got bored waiting for Char.. so we started our fav pasttime :D

& more =)))

& this is one of the tops I tried from Esprit.. I know i'm fat.

I love this top from F21 but its costs a bomb; so thumbsDOWN. ):
I won't be working till tmr evening and the next working day will be on Friday! Yays! I'm so gonna quit this hellish job soon. Byebye cartel, train other cashiers/bartenders. Dance tonight at s&g! I likeeeeeeee! :D :D :D
♥yours truly. 12:11 AM