♥ourstory;ourlove♥
I need a break. Legs are swollen and I'm gonna collapse. Texted Eric just now and told him that I won't be able to work this monday & tues cus if I continue, I won't be able to dance on Tuesday night. ): I'm just praying that they get a lil better tmr so that I can cycle and stuff.. Right now, I'm limping from the 9 hours of non-stop standing. Everything just suck. Dinner period was hell cus customers and orders kept flooding in, which meant that I had to serve like mad and liaise with the rest besides being S1.. Damn stressful la. And I seriously feel like quitting cus there should be about 55 hours clocked alr. But where can I head to next? Any recommendations? :/
I wanna enjoy as much as I can later with my dearest DS peeps (: Loves! And may my legs get well soon.. I wanna danceeeeeeeeeeeee. Legs itching alr. :x
Byeeeeee. (: Till monday darlings!
Sometmes, I'm really really confused..
♥yours truly. 12:47 AM