<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7116677?origin\x3dhttp://innocentlovers.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener("load", function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=3400104025354596352&amp;blogName=%E2%9D%A5jasmine&amp;publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&amp;navbarType=BLACK&amp;layoutType=CLASSIC&amp;homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fjasmine-xinjie.blogspot.com%2F&amp;searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fjasmine-xinjie.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" height="30px" width="100%" id="navbar-iframe" title="Blogger Navigation and Search"></iframe> <div></div>


♥ourstory;ourlove♥

Tuesday, August 14, 2007


Us with Mr Tham..
I have to blog.

I'm frightened by the fact that life's really fragile. Imagine seeing someone just weeks ago and the next moment, he's no longer in this world. How would you feel?

Our ITR tutor, Mr Kenneth Tham, died of heart attack yesterday. He collapsed in the office; the paramedics came in and sent him to the hospital but it was too late to revive him.

Its a tragedy and I'm still in a state of shock.. I believe the whole of TR22 is too.. Afterall, he's been a wonderful tutor, even if it's only for 3 odd months.

I can still rmb the first time we had ITR tutorial; we were the only TRM class who had Mr.Tham as our tutor since he wanted to teach a year1 class. The other tourism lecturers warned that we should never wear hotpants in his lesson cus he strongly disapproves of that and true enough, he lay his ground rules the first time we saw him. But in actual fact, he wasn't really strict with us. Attire wise, yes, but he was actually a very nice tutor. He liked to share his experiences in the tourism industry with us and sometimes, he'd be so engrossed in sharing that he was unaware that lessons has ended. He taught us how to present properly in front of the audience, what to expect from this fast-growing industry and all. I must say that he's one very talented, knowledgable and inspiring person whom I'll always respect and its really sad that God decided to take him back so soon.. He was just saying that he won't be seeing us till we're in year 3 cus he'll be returning back to the tourism industry but..

Death isn't something which we can instantly accept, especially if it's so sudden. But all the more should we give our best in his ITR paper on friday, TR22. Let's prove to the rest that we're the best, and that Mr. Tham's efforts are worthwhile. We will pull through as a class. (:

I hereby send my deepest condolences to his family cus I don't think I'll make it to his wake tmr. ):

Mr. Tham, may you Rest In Peace. Though you're no longer there for us physically, you'll always be in our hearts, forever.

Labels: ,



♥yours truly. 6:09 PM


the girl

Melody Li
o8o59o
ngee ann polytechnic
tourism&resortmgt
dancer
loved (:


wishes

to be happy always
to travel again
to dance again
for good grades




links

alicia
audrey
belle
belinda
bifen
bridget
charmaine
cherylc
cherylt
clarissa
derek
edna
erin
esther
eunice
felicia
geraldine
grace
huihui
janice
jannassa
jem
jingyi
jinying
junjie
jzeying
liuchin
lynette
mastura
may
meichian
meiyi
mich
mrs lim
NP DanceSport
pamela
pearlie
peh gek
pingting
priscilla
rachel
sabrina
seokhoon
shijiao
shijiao in china
shirley
shuxian
sojini
teohuei
wanling
weilin
xuanfang
yanbing
yihan
yina
yixin&yanshan
yvonne


memories