
Chacha-ing away.. [i think]

Friendly danceee ;D

Credits to Aud (((:
Lion City was fabulous and it was really an eye-opener! (: You'll never know how good those world-class international dancers are till you see for yourself; their moves are extremely sharp and i guess it's hard to even spot mistakes. I wonder how those judges decide on their rankings since everyone seemed to be equally good, esp for standard cus their dances looked really similar. Not to mention, those babes were sizzling hot la. Their dance make you go gaga.~ The good was tasty too but we ate at quite a late hour cus some events took place before dinner and everyone was starving like #%$@&*. Pin even asked the waitress when dinner'd be served. lol.
And the little kids who participated in the tertiary events were soooo cute! I guess the youngest couples were about only 4-5 years old and they were especially adorable when all the kids danced a mass dance tog cus they were kinda blur and kept looking around. Heh. I'm thinking of sending my kids to learn latin in future, how's that? =p
To end off, congrats to all those who won during the day event! (: You guys just rawk! To those who didn't, don't be discouraged alright? There's always next time! :D
Chacha. Rumba. Jive. Samba. Paso Doble.
Labels: I wonder.
♥yours truly. 1:03 AM