<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7116677?origin\x3dhttp://innocentlovers.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener("load", function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=3400104025354596352&amp;blogName=%E2%9D%A5jasmine&amp;publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&amp;navbarType=BLACK&amp;layoutType=CLASSIC&amp;homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fjasmine-xinjie.blogspot.com%2F&amp;searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fjasmine-xinjie.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" height="30px" width="100%" id="navbar-iframe" title="Blogger Navigation and Search"></iframe> <div></div>


♥ourstory;ourlove♥

Tuesday, June 05, 2007

i just dont understand why some peeps are sooo childish. if you want to hahaha, put your name la. i believe you have one, dont you? :)

its just a day more to ITR paper and im freaking out. i seriously have no idea on what's the right method to study for this tourism module. save me?

nevertheless, i've mugged and will continue tmr. :) to all my fellow trm friends, dont give up and hang in there alright? its just a paper more and we can enjoy! the same applies to my other dearies who're having CT now.. jiayou! even if it takes countless nights to get the concepts into our brains, its still worth it all thanks to the darn GPA. thats another reason why poly's not-so-good cus everything you do/submit are taken into consideration, unlike in college where what matters most is the ultimate As.

sometimes, i start pondering how'll things be if i hadn't appealed to poly.. though life'll be equally stressful, there's at least council where i can find my joy & source of laughter. ( that is IF i get in ) i'm really envious and happy for the current batch of 8th sc and at times, hope that i can be part of them, just like how i was in scap. perhaps i'll not leave if i was given another chance. perhaps i'll accept the fact that i have a not-so-intelligent-brain and have to strive hard to beat the invincible As. perhaps i'll laugh like there's no tmr--that is, IF im still in pj. dreaming? :/

you dont see me mentioning abt such issues that often now adays cus i've somehow drifted apart a little. or should i say, im trying hard to adapt to this new environment which will be my 2nd home for the next 3years. like what zhiying says, i cant say that np's better than pj ( cus it aint & pj's the place where all the joy and laughter begins :D ) dont get me wrong; im not trying to forget. in fact, those memories are so precious that they're alr carved in my heart. memories that i'll never ever forget this life.

again, some may argue that im dwelling over the past & that i should move on with life. mind you, im not dwelling over the past. im just reminiscing.

anyw, i'd like to end off today's post by pj's college anthem. while i live, i learn. & college creed (((:

College Anthem:

Here I stand
The dawning of a brand new day
As I look to the way ahead
In my heart burns the fire of learning
And it shines everywhere I go
Never fading and ever yearning
While I live, I learn and grow.

I will seek and explore
Open each and every door
Always caring and faithful and true
To be a guiding light
Set the future shining bright
For my college and for nation too

I am a true pioneer
Crossing every new frontier
With conviction I take every turn
This passion I will hold
So that every one may know
I believe: While I live, I learn.

Here we stand
Together on this special day
Pioneers who will lead the way
All our hearts share the spirit of exploring
In our lives we will always show
How we’ve set our sights on soaring
While we live, we learn and grow.

And we’ll seek and explore
Open each and every door
Always caring and faithful and true
To be a guiding light
Set the future shining bright
For our college and for nation too

Yes, we are true pioneers
Crossing all the new frontiers
With conviction we take every turn
This passion we will hold
So that every one may know
We believe: While we live, we learn.

College Creed:
While I Live I Learn
To Be committed in giving my best
To be compassionate in serving others
To have confidence that I can achieve.
I shall constantly seek to improve
To give off myself
To be true in all that I do.
In crossing new frontiers,
I shall strive to lead my example
For it is in my learning that I live.


♥yours truly. 11:34 PM


the girl

Melody Li
o8o59o
ngee ann polytechnic
tourism&resortmgt
dancer
loved (:


wishes

to be happy always
to travel again
to dance again
for good grades




links

alicia
audrey
belle
belinda
bifen
bridget
charmaine
cherylc
cherylt
clarissa
derek
edna
erin
esther
eunice
felicia
geraldine
grace
huihui
janice
jannassa
jem
jingyi
jinying
junjie
jzeying
liuchin
lynette
mastura
may
meichian
meiyi
mich
mrs lim
NP DanceSport
pamela
pearlie
peh gek
pingting
priscilla
rachel
sabrina
seokhoon
shijiao
shijiao in china
shirley
shuxian
sojini
teohuei
wanling
weilin
xuanfang
yanbing
yihan
yina
yixin&yanshan
yvonne


memories