<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7116677?origin\x3dhttp://innocentlovers.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener("load", function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=3400104025354596352&amp;blogName=%E2%9D%A5jasmine&amp;publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&amp;navbarType=BLACK&amp;layoutType=CLASSIC&amp;homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fjasmine-xinjie.blogspot.com%2F&amp;searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fjasmine-xinjie.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" height="30px" width="100%" id="navbar-iframe" title="Blogger Navigation and Search"></iframe> <div></div>


♥ourstory;ourlove♥

Monday, December 04, 2006

heyhey~ today's a home day again.. lols. gona stay home to watch green rose. lalala. i cant wait for tmr~ outing at SENTOSA! =D hope the weather'll be kind to have sun. heh. here's a quiz.. but i dont know why the 'bold' thingy isn't working so the ones which were 'bolded' are not distinct. nvm lar. haha.. till then~

The rules: Bold the statements that are true to you. Italise the statements that you WISH are true. Leave the rest alone. Then, tag 5 people to do the same test.

I miss somebody right now.
I don't want TeeVee these days.
I wear glasses or contact lenses.
I love to play video games.
I've tried marijuana.
I have been in a threesome.
I have been the psycho-ex in a past relationship.
I believe honesty is usually the best policy.
I curse sometimes.
I have changed alot mentally over the last year.
I carry my knife/razor everywhere with me.
I'm TOTALLY smart.
I've broken someone else bones.
I'm paranoid sometimes.
I would get plastic surgery if it were 100% safe, free of cost, and scar-free.
I need money right now.
I like sushi.
I talk really, really fast.
I have long hair.
I have lost money in Las Vegas.
I have at least one sibling.
I have worn fake hair/fingernails/eyelashes in the past.
I couldn't survive without Caller I.D.
I am usually pessimistic.
I have a lot of moodswings.
I have a hidden talent.
I'm always hyper no matter how much sugar i have.
I have alot of friends.
I have pecked someone of the same sex.
I enjoy talking on the phone.
I practically live in trackpants or PJ pants.
I love to shop.
I don't hate anyone.
I'm a pretty good dancer.
I'm completely embarrassed to be seen with my mother.
I have a cell phone.
I believe in God.
I watch MTV on a daily basis.
I have passed out drunk in the past 6 months.
I've rejected someone before.
I have no idea what i want to do with the rest of my life.
I want to have children in the future.
I have changed a diaper before.
I've called the cops on a friend before.
I'm not allergic to anything
I have alot to learn.
I have been with someone at least 10 years older or younger.
I am shy around the opposite sex.
I have tried alcohol before.
I have made a move on a friend's significant other or crush in the past.
I would die for my best friends.
I think Pizza Hut has the best pizza.
I don't pick my food.
I have used my sexuality to advance my career.
I love Michael Jackson, scandals and all.
Halloween is awesome because you get free candy.
I watch Spongebob Squarepants and i like it.
I am happy at this moment.
I'm obsessed with girls.
I study for tests most of the time.
I tie my shoelaces differently from anyone Ive ever met.
I am comfortable with who i am right now.
I have more than just my ears pierced.
I walk barefoot whenever i can.
I have jumped off a bridge.
I love sea turtles.
I spend ridiculous money on makeup.
I plan on achieving a major goal/dream.
I'm proficient in a musical instrument.
I work at McDonald restaurant.
I hate office jobs.
I love sci-fi movies.
I think water rules.
I want to go to a college out of state.
I like sausages.
I love kisses.
I fell for the worst people.
I adore bright colours.
I can't live without black eyeliner.gothic!
I can't whistle.
I have ridden/owned a horse.
I still have every journal i've written in.
I can't stick to a diet.
I talk in my sleep.
I try to forget things by drowning them out with loads of distractions.
Climbing trees are a brilliant past-time.
I have jazz in my blood.
I wear a toe ring.
I have a tatoo.
I can't stand at LEAST one person that i work with.
I am a caffeine junkie.
I cosplay or know what cosplaying is.
I have been to over 15 conventions.
I will collect anything, the more nonsensical the better.
I'm an artist.
I only clean my room when necessary.
I like a person of the same sex.
I love being happy.
I am an adrenaline junkie.

Tag 5 people? ok, here goes..

1. meiyi
2. belinda
3. wanling
4. jinying
5. kelly

It's up to the rest who aren't mentioned to do it as well.



001※name: melody aka mellie aka mel :)
002※age: 16yrs and 7mths.
003※DOB: o8th may`9o
004※horoscope: taurus
005※most used ID: mel?
006※ur address: jw st 42.
007※wat u lyk to do: woch kdramas; dance; shop; ton; sms; chat on the phone.
008※wat r u gd at: i dunno. why dont u tell me? hah.
009※heigt: 149cm
010※weight: 39kg
011※blood group: B
012※person u like: kimjunghoon~
013※favourite place: america!
014※favourite artist: erh. a lot leh.
015※favourite song: many kdramas' OST. lol
016※favourite food: rosti @ marche!
017※favourite thing: mp3; hp.
018※favourite tv show: unfortunately, i dont watch the telle.
019※favourite number: 1; 8.
020※favourite mth: december!
021※person u hate: nobody?
022※singer u hate: karen mok!
023※artist u hate: none i guess..
024※song that u hate: erh..
025※food u hate: half cooked food..
026※thing u hate: INSECTS!!!
027※subject u hate: physics
028※number u hate: nil?
029※mth u don't like: nah.
030※TV or Radio: TV!
031※meat or vegetable: MEAT!
032※handsome guy or kind guy: i'd prefer kind..
033※rich person but not so friendly or very friendly but poor person: very friendly but poor
034※happiness or luck: happiness..
035※love or friendship: can i take both? lol
036※handsome or good temper guy: good temper but not ugly guy.
064※if u r casted while waking down the street?: ..
065※if ur parents dun allow u to marry person u like, u will?: i will..
066※if ur stead and ur mother is drown in the beach , who will u save 1st?: mother first, then hurry and save my stead.. lol
067※u lied to ur parent and got caught .u will ?: i will wad..? get scolded lorr.
068※the person u hate most tell u that he likes u , u will?: ask the person to get a lyfe!
069※walking down the street , u saw million dollar . u will?: depends :P
070※after drinking alcohol , u wake up at pay phone booth , ur reaction?: wth.
071※person u love: someone..
072※first letter in the name of person u love: .
073※ideal guy must be: love me and looks alright.
074※wen u look at opposite sex u look at: eyes and lips. hah :P
075※older guy , same age or younger guy as bf: older
076※difference btw marriage and dating: marriage-whole life. dating-just temporary? haha..
077※age barrier with ur bf must be : 2-4yrs
078※things u want to give to person u love: all my love~
079※things that u want to get from person u love: his love for me..
080※love is?: blind
081※where are u born: hospital -_-
082※kindergarten u graduate: pap
083※if hav time machine which year do u want to go back to: 1990!!!!
084※most happiest year: 1991
085※most boring year:2003
086※after 20 years , i would be like: a mother? haha..
087※ur future marriage partner: how would i know?
088※ur future child's name: we'll see.
089※ur job in future: duno leh. i wanna work in the tourism industry.
090※ur plan for ur following life: no plans at the moment.
091※most gd friend: shijiao, meiyi, bel.
092※most funny frend: .....
093※friend u dun like most: erm..
094※friend who can play well: play wad?
095※say sth to ur friend: yo!! pengyou 1314~
096※why are you doin survey: cuz bel asked me to do so. hah
097※is survey fun thing to do: yep!
098※were u truthful while doing this: i guess so?
099※if u weren't truthful where u want to change: ...
100※3 pple u want them to do this surevy : anyone ba. if u wanna do den do lor.. lol




♥yours truly. 1:02 PM


the girl

Melody Li
o8o59o
ngee ann polytechnic
tourism&resortmgt
dancer
loved (:


wishes

to be happy always
to travel again
to dance again
for good grades




links

alicia
audrey
belle
belinda
bifen
bridget
charmaine
cherylc
cherylt
clarissa
derek
edna
erin
esther
eunice
felicia
geraldine
grace
huihui
janice
jannassa
jem
jingyi
jinying
junjie
jzeying
liuchin
lynette
mastura
may
meichian
meiyi
mich
mrs lim
NP DanceSport
pamela
pearlie
peh gek
pingting
priscilla
rachel
sabrina
seokhoon
shijiao
shijiao in china
shirley
shuxian
sojini
teohuei
wanling
weilin
xuanfang
yanbing
yihan
yina
yixin&yanshan
yvonne


memories