yOxXie~ I'm so scared!!! I'll be going to NUH later on at 1+ - have an appointment with the doctor regarding the SCAR on my left shoulder at 2:20pm. Last yr ard Dec, I was referred to the plastic surgeon specialist regarding my scar. The doctor gave me a kind of medicine which is supposed to be for scars and asked me to apply on my scar for 6 months, hoping that the scar will subside. He claimed that 50% of the patients who had used this medicine succeeded in getting rid of the scar while the rest failed to do so. After 6 months, I am supposed to go back to the hospital to see him and if the scar subsides, its good. If it doesnt, then an injection may be needed. And guess what? My scar DID NOT subside at all! It is still in its original shape and size. A big lump of protruding MEAT on my shoulder! :'( And I DONT WANT injections! I HATE injections! I have phoebia to injections! Never have I failed to cry every time I am being injected. If the case is really so serious that i really havta be injected, then I must DEFINITELY request for an anaestatic (if they dont give me one) to ease the pain. If not, I'll NOT have the injection no matter what, even if the scar causes me not to be able to wear sleeveless clothes.. =( Why must this happen to me? Why? Life is so unfair..
♥yours truly. 11:19 AM