harlow. i'm sho tired after a whole day's activities-was out the entire day fr 10-5! *yawnz* well i shall recount wot I've done today. Went to JE to meet Jan jan (another of my bex pri sch fwen), den went to JE library to return sum bks. Walked ard Jurong Entertainment b.cos JE pop was nt yet opened, & i wanted to buy sth dere which wasn't sold in JP pop. We went up 2 da ice skating rink - saw many peeps bz ice skating. Even old women do ice skate! :o Saw 2 gurls whom were learning how 2 ice skate (they were approx e same age as us), they were GREAT! They knew how 2 spin & land safely, but nt v smoothly. (its alre v gd, better dan me can liao) When it was 11, we went to JE pop, I took the stuff dat I wanted & Jan was browsing thru those 'O' lvl guide & assessment bks. (eng & pure bio) aActually she wanted to buy the pure bio bk, but didnt in the end. She bought one on Eng cos she claimed dat her Eng was nt gd. (to me its alre purrfect, RV standard leh!) Shortly after, we took the train to JP & the 1st thing we did was to purchase 2 tickets for HARRY POTTER AND THE PRISONER OF AZKABAN. (YAY!) We decided to watch the 1:05 movie b.cos only then could we hv sum time 2 walk ard. The lady gave us the 4th row fr the back (nt bad). Then, we went to the trading card shop as we've promised to take pix together! x) Chose a lovely design &.. CHEESE! =D The outcome was quite nice! *giggles* After dat, we walked ard JP & den went to Long John Silvers to hv lunch. Ate the 2 piece fish & fries combo.. V full~! Sat dere & chatted till 1, after which we went up 2 the cinema & bought da popcorn combo. went into e theature (lido 1). E movie started at ard 1:20pm.. Professor dumbledore has really changed.. he looks so different fr the old professor dumbledore! I still prefer him b4.. but.. =( The dementors were scary, they looked really like Voldemort! (eek!) Halfway thro the story, my stomach started 2 ache. It ached & stopped that I couldnt concentrate on the movie! Moreover, that was the most exciting part. (i knew it was exciting althou I couldnt figure out or understand wat was happening) I tried 2 bear wif it.. SIGH. was so scared dat I will faint in da cinema! =S The show ended at ard 3:45. At the end of the show, I felt really disappointed! Because it was NOT NICE AT ALL! The 1st two movies were MUCH nicer! MUCH! I thk its bcos of the change in director dat everything in the prisoner of azkaban changed. Everything. The setting (althou its still in Hogwarts, but they were rarely there), the characters.. etc. Honestly, I dont understand the whole story at all! There's practicallly no THEME! Ok, so wat if Serius black has escaped from azkaban prison? I jex cant figure it out wat they had changed when they rewinded time to the part where Hermione punched Malfoy. I only noe dat they wanted to save Serius Black bcos he was guilty- he wasnt the one, it was the RAT. And the ending was BORING. no meaning at all. They jex showed Harry receiving a new broom fr someone( i presume its fr Serius black) & Harry was flying wif the broom.. Den tada! LAMe leh.. Really no theme one. ARGH. So sorry 2 say dat dis is the worst movie dat i've ever seen in theatres. Serious. I didnt expect HARRY POTTER (my favourite) to be like that. SUB STANDARD! :@ Neway, heard fr Jan dat they've jex started filming Harry potter and the goblet of fire last mth. Hope its BETTER, but seems lyk they've changed a director again! After da movie, we walked some more as Jan wanted 2 buy some earrings. My tummy was aching all along dat I wanted to go hm v badly 2 rest & apply sum medicated oil on it.. =( Bought a pair of dolphin earrings each fr Perlini's silver which costed $5. Spent almost all the $$ which I brought today, was only lef twith $4. Shan't bring more than $20 nxt tyme. I'm a spendthrift when I go out =/. Slept for an hour plus when I went hm.. Den felt better after going 2 e toilet. :p Dats abt all for today.. toodles! xD
♥yours truly. 8:45 PM