heyyos. 2nd time blogging in rite now, promised to do so in da morning rite? =) neways, stayed back to help em' with the proj as I didnt bear to c them do it alone =X (see, I still have a heart :p) We completed the ppt presentation and asked Mr Wong whether it was okay. He said that it was not bad and that he could tell that much effort has been put in due to the nice animations etc. :) but added that in future, it would be better if we align every action button etc at the same place each slide as it would be neater, and that it would be better if we had used one background for the entire presentation. he claimed that its ok this time so dont bother making ne changes to it. =) Yay! Finally done wif HALF the project, at least the ppt! passed all the papers which every1 had printed out to yanshan bcos she was supposed to go home and burn the sides of the papers. nice! lols. neway, went to meet mu jie in da foyer to borrow her SS sec 3 & 4 textbook cos I need em' for my project. then, me, shijiao and yanshan had lunch together at the food centre. ate fishcake noodle. *yums*. we went over to the new CK shop to take a look bcos I wanted to see if they sell the type of tees that shijiao always wear. (one of them) when we went there, they were still unpacking everything! guess they arent ready yet.. nvm will go back some other day. strolled our way to the blk 500+ to take a look at the pasamalam and bcos yanshan and I wanted to buy something. managed to buy that 'something' after ard 30-45mins of choosing! Whosh! long rite? :p hhehe. i bought 3 while yanshan bought 1. :) went home shortly after bcos it was already 2+. continued working on my project when I reached home and till now, I'm still working on it. should be left wif 3 topics by the end of today. Hurray~! I'm finally gonna complete it! (hope soon) Yays.. But i dunno if Ms Lee will like it.. SIGH. nvm, cant care so much. thats about all, gotta go now, its getting late. see ya dude and good night!
♥yours truly. 9:52 PM